Reference No: 20160122cs Applications Closing Date: 30-Nov-2017
About this position:
Newent, Gloucestershire (with home-working option)
We offer flexible working (TOIL), company pension contributions, full involvement in company-wide creative processes, and an incredibly friendly
office (with pool table and darts!). We thrive on creativity, deliver under pressure and work to exceed expectations.
Join our growing team in an rural software development company established over 21 years with strong Local Government portfolio, dedicated
UK Helpdesk and dynamic, creative team with established range of product offerings and massive growth potential.
Day to day you will…
- Actively progress work in a sprint setting
- Develop & enhance our mobile and web offerings via Xamarin or native settings
- Work closely with co-workers in development and our support team to deliver to and exceed customer expectations
- Peer review team member coding and tests
- Build enhancement, changes and tackle defects with continuous integration
SALARY: £34,000pa - £42,0000pa depending on experience, rising with productivity.
The company is also currently undergoing a structural change which may permit commencement of a company-wide staff bonus scheme based on overall company performance. If awarded this may mean you could achieve bonuses of up to £3,600pa tax free.
Option of home-working at conclusion of office-based probationary period and at Pillar's discretion.
Use the Contact Us page, providing outline experience and qualifications (you MUST have 3 years demonstrable record of mobile
app delivery - if you apply without outlining work experience which meets this requirement we may not respond and your application
will go no further). NO AGENCIES
Prerequisites for this position:
Prerequisites are that you must...
- Have 3 years demonstrable record of mobile app delivery and/or web application development
- Be an accomplished apps developer with a history of taking apps from concept to production
- Be attentive to detail
- Be scrupulous about defect-free code
- Be active in and promote collaborative working at all stages
- Be able to communicate technical ideas clearly to a non-technical audience
Key Skills/job keywords: Mobile application developer, C#, web application development, Xamarin, API development, SQL Server, Windows